1. Owner of the domain
Users are informed that this domain is owned by:
Owner: BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL, S.A.
Address: 42-44 Avenue de la gare, L-1470 Luxembourg
Tel: +352 28 4878 1075
Tax number: LU245290284
The term Website refers to all domains that BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL operates on the Internet and other networks.
2. Intellectual and industrial property
All content posted on the Website, including, without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound elements, as well as the Website’s graphic design and source code, remains the property of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL, which possesses the corresponding right to use and exploit such content. Accordingly, all such content qualifies as work protected by the domestic and international intellectual and industrial property laws in force from time to time and in no event, therefore, will it be deemed that the exploitation rights recognised by applicable intellectual property law have been assigned to the User.
Therefore, and pursuant to applicable intellectual property law, the total or partial exploitation of any of the content appearing on the Website is strictly prohibited, as is the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of Website content and, as the case may be, the distribution and public communication of that content, including the act of making available all or any part of the content for commercial ends, on any medium and through any technique or technical means, without first obtaining the express written consent of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL.
All brands, trade names and distinctive signs remain the property of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL and under no circumstances does entry to the Website confer any right over those brands, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Accordingly, by entering the Website the User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL.
3. Hyperlinks or links
The content of the Website may include links to other pages managed by third parties so as to enable the User to access other information that can be shared online.
BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL accepts no liability for the possible existence of links between third parties and other unrelated web pages. Any links provided on the Website are there to provide information to Users of the Website and under no circumstances does BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL offer any guarantee as to that information and/or should it be treated as the party offering any services and/or information offered to third parties via links. Accordingly, BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL accepts no liability for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, poor quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error, mistake or inadequacy of the content and/or services contained on Linked Sites, or for any other damage or loss.
Therefore, BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL will not be held liable for the services and/or information provided on other web pages linked to this Website. Users are reminded that they should promptly notify BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL by e-mail if they have reason to believe that any Linked Site contains unlawful or inappropriate content.
Last but not least, it is prohibited to introduce links for advertising or commercial purposes or in connection with web pages unassociated with BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL where those links enable access to the Website of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL, without first obtaining its express consent and/or authorisation. If authorised by BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL, the relevant terms and conditions will apply for inserting links from those pages to BIGMAT’s Website.
The User recognises and accepts that entry to and use of the Website is free and entirely voluntary and that they will be exclusively responsible and liable for any such entry and use.
Accordingly, the User undertakes to use the Website properly, lawfully and in good faith, in accordance with applicable law, the terms of this Legal Notice and public policy. The User shall refrain from using the Website in any way that might prevent, damage or impair its proper functioning, or damage the assets, rights and interests of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL, of its providers, of other users or, in general, of any third party. The User shall likewise refrain from any other action that might overload, damage or render inoperable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications (software) of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL or of third parties. Therefore, the User will be liable as before BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL or the relevant third parties for any ensuing damage or loss caused by the breach of these obligations.
It is prohibited for the User to engage in any of the following actions when using the Website. These actions are provided for illustration purposes only and are subject to change.
- • Making use of computer viruses or any file or programme designed to interrupt, damage or impair the functioning of the Website or the App/s, of any of BIGMAT’s services or networks, or of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to damage or secure unauthorised access to the data or other information of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL or any third party.
- • Identity theft, or disrupting or interrupting the service, or the servers or networks connected to the services, or breaching any of the requirements or regulations of networks connected to the services.
- • Using false identities or stealing the identity of others when using the Website or any of its services, or using the passwords or access credentials of third parties.
- Falsifying or altering any information relating to BIGMAT.
- Introducing, storing or disseminating, on or from the Website, any information that violates or infringes applicable law, regulations, customs or public policy, or any material considered defamatory, slanderous, obscene, threatening or xenophobic or any such material that incites violence or discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, ideology or religion, or any material deemed immoral or contrary to public policy, fundamental rights, civil liberties, or the right to honour and privacy, or that violates the image and reputation of third parties and, in general, any information or material that breaches applicable law and regulations.
- • Engaging in advertising or other commercial activities through the Website and using the content and information to send out advertising material or messages for any other commercial purpose, or collecting or storing the personal data of third parties.
- • Collaborating with a third party in carrying out any of the actions described above.
4.2 In relation to content and intellectual and industrial property and apart from those actions described under the relevant sections, the User shall not:
- • Reproduce the Website or any Website content in any shape or form, including through the use of links, without first obtaining the express written consent of BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL.
- • Remove, circumvent or manipulate copyrights or other elements identifying the rights of the respective owners to the content, with this prohibition extending equally to technical protection devices or any information mechanism the content may feature.
- • Alter, reprogramme, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this Website.
- • Unauthorised copying shall be deemed to mean any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the Website on any medium or support.
- • It is also prohibited to reproduce or copy, for private use, any content that may qualify as software or databases under applicable intellectual property law, including the public communication or making available of that content to third parties, when those actions necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party. Likewise, the User shall not introduce, store or disseminate via the Website any content that infringes the intellectual or industrial property rights or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content the User is not legally entitled to make available to third parties.
- • Collaborate with any third party in engaging in any of the conduct described above.
In no event will BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL be liable for any of the circumstances or events described below, among others, or for any ensuing damage or loss.
BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL accepts no liability for any delay, deletion, wrong delivery or fault when saving and retaining communications from Users or personal configurations and set-ups.
BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL also accepts no liability for decisions reached in reliance on the information provided via the Website, or for any damage or loss suffered by the User or third parties due to actions based solely on information obtained on the Website.
BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to refuse to provide the service to any person for any reason and/or to completely or partially interrupt or suspend the service at any time without prior warning.
Use of the Website is subject to applicable law and regulations and the User will be solely responsible and liable for the content of their communications through the Website.
Entry to the Website imposes no obligation on BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL to ensure the absence of viruses, worms or other malware. It is invariably the User’s responsibility to ensure that they have suitable tools available to detect and disinfect any such malware.
BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL will not be held liable for any damage caused to the computer equipment of the User or third parties while providing service via the Website.
BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL offers no guarantee and accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage or loss resulting from any decision to access or use the content, the Website or the App/s.
Meanwhile, BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL will not be liable for:
- • any security breaches that may arise due to the use of computers infected by computer viruses;
- • use by third parties of elements owned by BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL that confuse their identity;
- • any infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights by third parties;
- • any breach or violation by third parties that affects users of the Website;
- • any outage of the Website or any of its services for reasons unrelated to BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL;
- • the consequences of improper browser functioning or where out-to-date browser versions are used;
- • the existence of viruses or other malware within the content;
- • the unlawful, negligent or fraudulent use of the Website or its content by Users, or any use made in bad faith or that violates the terms of this Legal Notice or public policy;
- • any kind of damage or loss sustained by the User that is down to outages or disconnections of telecommunications networks, computer faults or issues affecting other electronic systems where that situation leads to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service provided through the Website, either while the service is being provided or prior to that.
In relation to content and services linked through the Website, please refer to section 3 of this Legal Notice on the subject of Hyperlinks or links.
6. Queries, claims and whistleblowing
For any suggestion, query, grievance or claim, the User may contact BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL by any existing or future channel of communication set up for that purpose. Contact details:
Address: 42-44 Avenue de la gare L-1470 Luxembourg
Tel: +352 28 4878 1075
Users should also use the above channels of communication to inform BIGMAT INTERNATIONAL upon becoming aware that any Linked Site has sent them to pages containing unlawful, vile, denigrating, violent or immoral content.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to this Legal Notice or the relationship between the parties set out herein will be governed by applicable domestic legislation.